The walnut breaker is a drum-type nutcracker. The walnut breaker is used in industrial lines to minimize manual labor. Depending on the purpose of processing and obtaining the final product, it can be installed after the walnut cracking machine or after the sorting equipment.
Advantages of a finisher:
- Frees you from manual cracking of the nut.
- Quickly and efficiently punches thick-shelled walnuts and wet walnuts.
- High productivity – capable of cracking up to 200 kg of walnuts per hour.
- Replaces up to 100 bulk pickers and reduces the cost of hiring workers.
- Ease of use – 1 operator can handle the installation.
- Has a compression ratio adjustment for soft (1/4, 1/8) or rude cracking (for crumb).
- It can work as a separate unit – walnut cracking machine.
Operating principle of the walnut bracker:
Load the walnut into the hopper and turn on the installation, the walnut is fed from the hopper into the rotating drum, where it is cracking. The cracked walnut is sent to the unloading container, and then for sorting – vibrating sieve and aspiration.